Dear all
Well, tomorrow the program ends and year 3 of university is finished!
We are in the final stages of completing a 3 credit research project on Wildlife Conservation Tactics in East Africa and tomorrow morning we present, sign our exit waiver forms and fly free free free. I have written 2 final exams for my last class, and handed in a tourism report... these past 2 weeks have been hellish busy and I can;t wait for the work to be over and the play to begin.
On the morning of the 30th, I leave the hotel at 4am in a cab to the Zanzibar Airport and take a flight to Nairobi at 6:10am. From Nairobi i fly to Johannesburg, then to Windhoek in Namibia. I touch down in my target town at 4:30pm local time.
I'll be there until April 16 and then i head home.
I actually have to rush off now because break time is over! The final count down has begun. Tonight we have a dinner out on the program, and tomorrow we have our last supper, so to speak, and a goodbye ceremony of sorts. Its going to be sad to say goodbye but I'm so excited to get out there on my own.
Lots of love to those at home and all those who have helped me along the way. Perhaps I will find internet in Windhoek but again I'm assuming no internet or phone access until I touch down in Vancouver.
xoxoxo
Marion
Saturday, March 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
hope you have a safe flight back to vancouver! -suen
ReplyDelete